Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Eats and Pics

Tonight I was debating on whether to grab some lettuce wraps from Pei Wei or something else for dinner. While driving home from my first trip to the Central Arkansas Library in downtown Little Rock at 5:00 pm which was a terrible idea (traffic!!!), I decided to just eat something that I have at home. I came home and found random ingredients. After much internal debate, I decided to cook some spicy chicken pasta. It was surprisingly good. I defrosted the chicken and cut it into cubes and sauteed in a little olive oil. Added some spicy seasoning at random. Then I combined the chicken with drained Rotel and spaghetti sauce. I cooked the noodles then added them to the mix also. It was surprisingly good. Improvements for next time will be to throw in some vegatables (maybe broccolli, squash, and zucchini),   put it into a baking pan and top with mozzerella cheese. And throw it in the oven for a a bit (30 min. at 350). It was good having the spice in dish. It gave it a little something extra. I actually can't wait to try it again with the improvements.

Starbucks. I have a friend that works at Starbucks and she is always introducing me to new ways of drinking coffee and cheaper ways of ordering. This weekend she ordered a Tall Christmas Blend drip coffee in a grande cup with lots of whip cream. If you like black coffee with a bit of sweetness, it is great, and it's only $1.64 (i think). Today it was really hot and i wanted to drink it, so i added creamer and it was still great. I'll try to put more starbucks tips next time.

I hope everyone else had a good Monday!

Random Pics from Christmas 2006 in ATL and Searcy


My parents tree. 12/2006



Christmas lights on Harding campus.



My Parents. How cute are they!



Christmas tree in Downtown ATL. I remember this night vividly because I cooked dinner for my friends then wanted to drag them to look at lights and go ice skating. After a couple of failed attempt of finding lights and an good ice skating place, we ended up downtown just running around. It was really fun even though it wasn't what I had planned.



We treated these concrete side rails as slides. Here goes Dustin Seawel.



And Chris Nicholson...


and Sarah Jones Nicholson
(This before they were dating)


and me after a good push from Josh.

Good times and good friends. Miss-ya'll


(I don't edit...so excuse typos and nonsense.)

1 comment:

Sarah Nicholson said...

Haha that was such a fun night. I miss having you here and all the random things we did! Come back to ATL! (fyi, apparently the term "hotlanta" is being boycotted by native atlantans, so I'm trying not to use it anymore... sad, cause I kinda liked it)