Monday, April 19, 2010

February......

Many of you may know that I have wanted a dog for a really long time. So I had been researching for a while about different dogs. I had come across a couple of labradoodles and golden doodles. After reading about them I decided that I would get one someday. Well that someday came sooner when i found a really good deal on one. So on February 20th, I made a commitment to a very cute, black golden doodle named HARLEY.















At about 14 weeks old



At 18 weeks old

He loves tennis balls. The negative side of that is he is always loosing them under the furniture. 


A little about Harley:  He is so sweet. He never jumps on people. He is not the typical hyper puppy that runs around wanting you to play all the time. He is very laid back. He loves to play fetch and go on walks. He does not shed at all, which is awesome. But with his long hair he picks up leaves and pollen and everything else outside. I could not have asked for a better dog.

Yesterday I left him out of his kennel for 8 hours while I was out running around and he did great. I was pleasantly surprised. BUT then I was watching some TV before going to bed last night and he went pee right in front of me on the rug. This was so out of character. He hasn't had a big problem with this. 

Eden (my neice) loves Harley. She tells random people about him in stores. I'm sure Leanne and Mike are tired of explaining who Harley is.  Here is a cute some pictures of them. 





Bathtime kisses...

This is a video of Eden and Harley. This was the second week that I had Harley and Eden was still trying to figure out how she felt around him. 






No comments: