For Memorial Day weekend I headed up to St. Louis, MO for my cousin Ryan's wedding on Sunday. Since Morgan and Jamie live there I got to spend some quality time with them and J.David. It was a beautiful and very warm weekend. I loved catching up with aunts, uncles and cousins.
 |
| JD showing me his awesome new sandals. |
 |
| Yes! That is an ipod he is listening to. I think it was on Kid Rock or Bare Naked Ladies. Just Kidding! |
 |
| Not sure, but I think this was Morgan's reaction to learning there was a huge candy table :) |
 |
| Morgan, Jamie, Me, Cousin David, Cousin Leslie |
 |
| Uncle Jim and Aunt Sandy cuttin' a rug. |
 |
| Me and Cousins (Jessica and Leslie) |
 |
| The Men, Uncle Jim, David, Ryan (groom) Uncle Lee, Morgan |
 |
| The only pic I got of the newly weds, Ryan and Diana |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment