Monday, October 5, 2009

the beginning...

So i've done it. i created a blog. i tried this once before when i went to Rwanda but i found little time to updated it. hopefully i will remember to keep this one up to date.

My posts will incorporate things i have recently done or thoughts/opinion that i have had.  All being in retrospect (hence the title). I think this will be a great tool for all of my friends and family to keep up with me. i just want you all to remember that friendships are two way. Please keep me updated on your lives too by calling, emailing, or coming to visit me :) 

2 comments:

Sarah Nicholson said...

I'm so excited to be your first follower. As usual, you found the cutest template for your blog, whereas I searched for like an hour and couldn't find anything this cute...

Mike & Leanne said...

Hey, I don't know where my comment went but I commented yesterday. I love that you have a blog and I can't wait to read what you have to say. Welcome to the blog world. Love ya.