Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Pics

Here are a couple of pictures that i took back in the summer and fall. Just thought i would post them since it has been so long.

These pics were taken when i was in Nashville for a friends wedding back in July.


Sarah Nicholson and I



 Me, Sarah Nicholson, and Sarah Lassister



One of my best roommates...Julie Cagle Jones. I stayed with her and her husband Blake for the weekend in Nashville. It was great catching up with them.

These are a couple of pictures i took one night at Mike and Leanne's place.  There was a great sunset so i took Eden outside and tried to get a couple of good pics.


I can see her now getting out of her car when she is 16.



Mike (my brother in law) and Eden



Eden (She is my niece for those of you who don't know)

A couple of weeks ago, I went with Leanne, Mike and Eden to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, my camera died so I took pics with my sisters camera. You can check out her blog (http://www.therainbolts.blogspot.com/).

Happy Halloween!




1 comment:

Sarah Nicholson said...

Love the sunset... and I'm thrilled that I made your blog :) I can't wait to see you in just 3 days!